Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How can I convert VCR tapes to DVD and then edit the movie?

I have many VCR tapes from family picnics that I would like to put onto DVD, but I didn't want the entire tape. I do have a panasonic DVD recorder on my tv and also an additional DVD/VCR player. I can see by the DVD recorder that I can hook the two machines together to be able to copy from my VCR to the DVD to record the entire tape. That seems fine but the movies are long and I have some parts that I would like to have cut out so I can just make a DVD of the family parts. If I make a DVD through my TV connections, can I take that DVD and edit it on the computer using movie maker or dvd maker and then copy it to a single DVD? Is there anything special I would need to edit? Is there an easier way? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment