Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Idk what's wrong do you ?

So I have been in and out the hospital the past couple months first diagnosed with chlamydia took amoxicilan and still had lower back and front pain than went to a different hospital they said I had a kidney infrection uti and said I was clear of chamydia wich I dont kno how cuz they wouldnt be able to tell me within the half hour I was there they prascibed me with doxycline and I took the medicine as directed I was on my last pill when i was still feeling the pain so I went to a different hospital and they said I had uti pid and possibly chlamydia still ugh so They gave me a shot in the rear and 4 giant pills and said you shouldnt be back I felt a little better but Now I still have a mild pain in my lower back and my vagina feels like its a paulsing feeling it dosnt hurt when i pee but Its like cramping feeling ??any suggestions I mean I have been excersizing more so Ide and ive drank nothing but water and cranberry juice im sick of the doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment