Thursday, August 11, 2011

Recommend me some good books?

Right now, i am looking for three type of books, a korean sad/romance book, a graphic novel comic book, and just like a vampire styled book (NO TWILIGHT). I definitely heard that some korean romance books are VERY VERY SAD but the problem is that i dont know any therefore plss tell me some that were a big hit and also, u can recommend me some korean books that are written in the korean language because i am korean but PREFERABLY, could u recommend some korean books that ARE translated into the english language. As for graphic novels, i already got some in my mind which is Batman Arkham Asylum and Kick *** (Iv already read watchmen). Are these two good? As for a vampire styled book, i heard that The Host is quite good but plsss dont recommend me a twilight book. I also heard that Anne rice is quite good at vampire stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment