Monday, August 8, 2011

Saltwater stocking-will this be okay? I want advice, comments, and criticism?

1 pistol shrimp, 1 small yellow watchman goby, 6 snails, 3 small hermits, 1 sea star, 1 small/medium Ocellaris Clown (this I have so far and the tank is doing good) I want to add a pepermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, longnose hawk and/or a flame angel. This sounds a bit overstocked to me but I don't know. The Clown needs a tankmate or she will go insane she sits their staring at herself at the tank glass, and staring at the goby haha. I figure this will be ok as the shrimps will help clean up a bit more of the scraps and aiptasia and keep the large number of fish healthy.THe Flame angel should keep the clown company and make the tank much less boring. The oby just sits in his burrow all day and the clown is cool but te tank feels so empty as its the only thing swimming. I want the hawkfish as they are really cool looking and I have the perfect perch in my tank for it on a rock. Does it sound alright for a weekly 3 gallon water changE? thanks please don't be like the fish police and say its horrribly overstocked just tell me what you think and if you don;t think I should add a certain animal please name a substitute for it (or nothing) I really really really want a fish to swim around the tank and look cool like a flame angel not another clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment