Saturday, August 6, 2011

About vcrs and DVD players "Please help very important"????

Ok so my dad has some home videos of me when I was little and their on VHS but the VHS tapes are getting old and messing up and getting mold on them so we need too get them on DVD so I need to know the right way too hook up the VCR up to the DVD player so that it will record off of the VCR and put it on DVD I do not have a dvd VCR in one I just have a regular VCR and a Sony DVD recorder and also I have recorded stuff off the tv with the DVD recorder and it would play but it would only play on that one DVD recorder it would not play on any other one so please tell me how to record were it will play on every Dvd player so that when I record the home movies I won't just be stuck with just one dvd player because If it messed up well that would be bad anyways THANKS!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment