Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is my tattoo, in a word, bad?

I have a Trinity knot over my heart on my chest. When I wear a bikini, you can see it. I was at the beach, and girls told me it looked (I cannot say the actual word, because I don't want my question taken down) bad. It hurts me, because the main reason I got it there was to signify my love for God, and how I love him so much, so I got it over my heart. I still love my tattoo, but I am worried about what people would say about me. What do you think? I also have other tattoos. One on my shoulder blade which reads "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? and translates to, "Who watches the watchmen?" another on my lower back that reads, "I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" It's a quote from my other hero, Bobby Kennedy. Are any of these bad? Please, tell me. I'm not getting rid of them, I just want to know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment